Friday, January 16, 2009

We have arrived!!

Well friends, we have finally arrived! Welcome us officially to the world of blogging, because we are here!! I have very much enjoyed blog-stalking all of you, and was content to let my own blog go un-started. However, I have come to the conclusion that if we are to be remembered by our peeps, most of whom don't live near, then we had better get blogging! When repeatedly asked why we had no blog, my answer has always been this - the excitement factor would be nill. And while the excitement factor hasn't really gone up much, hopefully the little enjoyments of our life will be enough to keep you remembering about us! So here we are, living it up in Ogden, and we are so glad you're reading!

5 comments:

  1. Wahoo!! I am so glad you finally wised up and started a blog. And I am sure you will not be boring...we will all probably be living vicariously through you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i have one too! meganandmikejohnson.blogspot.com! so glad you have one.. now we can keep in touch better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I love conformity! You guys will love it. I'm so excited you started a blog. Now we can see whats going on with you guys! Granted we just live 3 houses away, but still. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. Totally glad to see you've started. I am excited and it is already totally interesting. Kelli, you had me at hello.

    haha
    Kara

    ReplyDelete