Wednesday, September 1, 2010

He is so sweet...

Really, I have no idea how I got to be so blessed. I try to be a good person but
Ben really is so much more than I deserve, pretty much always.
Sorry for the sappiness but it's true!
On Monday I was feeling pretty down and out. Work wasn't the worst
day ever but it was a bit rough. Then my fertility pills make me sick
and I had just upped my dosage on Sunday.

Ben got woken up at 6 am to our neighbors pounding on the door
because they'd been fighting all night and thought Ben could fix their
problems, so it's not like his day was off to a great start either. Then an hour
before his work day is over he has to run down to Salt Lake for a sign permit
so his day gets extended and he gets caught in traffic. But still what does he do?
He makes an extra stop to pick up donuts and roses just cause he loves me
and I've had a rough day.

Really, I'm telling you I don't deserve that guy. But man how I love him.





3 comments:

  1. yes kelli, you do deserve a great guy...you are pretty spectacular yourself you know!! You don't give yourself enough credit girlie. You two are a perfect fit!

    And I think you DO need to take a road trip and come visit me...seriously, how about next week :) actually flights are CRAZY cheap right now...round trip for $150!! get yourself up here and I will take care of the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny that your neighbors woke him up to help with their fighting! That is so sweet what he did for you, Ben has always been a really good guy and I don't think you deserve any less! You are such a nice person! You two just make an awesome couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww... you do have a great hubby! but he also has a wonferful wife!

    ReplyDelete