Tuesday, March 29, 2011

surgery

So I'm having surgery.Tomorrow. On an inguinal hernia. And unfortunately this is the only thing in my life right now to blog about :) How sad. According to my doctor it's a rather painful recovery, which I am not looking forward to. HOWEVER, on the upside this does mean that I don't have to work over conference weekend, which we always look forward to at our house... the best two weekends of the year :) So today I'm rushing to get everything done before I veg out on pain meds for a few days. I'll let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have to have surgery, that is no fun at all. And as for nothing to blog about...you went on a way fun vacation! I want to see pics! Hope everything goes smoothly and that your recovery is faster than normal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! K! So you need to text or call if you need ANYTHING! Even just chocolate from the store or a drink or something. You re tough though; i m sure you ll do better than the doctor thinks;)
    Thank you for all the things you wrote on my blog. you re the best Kelli!
    PS you guys need to come over soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear kell!! I hope all goes well! Ben better be taking good of you! let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete