Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Temple Open House

Last weekend Ben and I drove down to Draper to go with my family to the Draper Temple Open House. It was such a fun time and the temple was beautiful, of course! While going through my eleven year old nephew and my eight year old niece and nephew walked with me and wanted to learn about everything. It was a sweet thing to be able to share that experience with them. As we left they were so excited to go back someday. Isn't that how we all should be!

My nephew and I afterward



My Benny and I

(The pictures are from my cell phone so they aren't very good or very clear. Sorry!)

8 comments:

  1. the picture we took for you turned out really cute! I'll send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok little missy you need to update your blog more often... i check it everyday ahahha but really i do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just went today, wasn't it beautiful? I LOVED bringing my kids and being able to share a little bit about the temple with them. Kelli, you seriously are the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have new pictures to blog about after this weekend. We are going to have a blast. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kelli! I am SO glad you left a comment! I LOVE that you have a blog. It has been FAR too long my dear!

    Hey, did you know Logan and Jasmine are moving to Hailey, ID? They are going to be our neighbors! YAY! I am so excited! Loge is going to work for Ryan. It will be so fun to have them close!

    I am way excited to get to keep tabs on you sister! You and your hubby are so cute! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Love the picture with Brayden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are of my buddy Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you have a blog now!! Way fun now we can keep in touch better! I hope you are beating Ben at the wii because he needs a little humbling every now and then..... : )

    ReplyDelete