Sunday, March 29, 2009

This may be too gushy for you, brace yourself



Just a little love for the man who

* cleans the whole house every Saturday that I work, and even moves the furniture and vacuums under it!

* Calls me Kelloggs even though I hate it, and he laughs everytime :)

* made dinner every night last week, and it was always delicious

* works so hard for our little family, every single day

* makes me laugh until I cry, and then a little bit more

*appreciates everything I do, even when it's not very much!

* makes my lunch and irons my clothes so that I can get to bed early for work... even though it's my own fault for procrastinating

*Reminds me that life shouldn't be taken too seriously

* lets me call him over and over just to talk, even though he hates talking on the phone

* gives the best and most comfortable hugs in the world... they always make me feel better even when I didn't know I needed to

* treats me like a queen


My family came to visit today, and unfortunately I had to work until 5:30. Ben, being the most wonderful man that he is, made sure the house was spotless, cooked the potatoes and rolls, baked brownies, and marinated and then barbecued the chicken, all while I was at work. I got home just as my family pulled in, and Ben had everything ready for us. He even changed the scentsy so that the house smelled delicious! He is my favorite person and my absolute best friend. Thanks Baby!



17 comments:

  1. Wow that is pretty awesome! Husbands are the greatest for sure! (In fact, as I type this, mine is in comforting Myles who just woke up) What would we do without them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a sweetheart!! you are lucky to be married to someone that cooks something other than a bowl of cereal!! I am glad you wrote this down, I think sometimes we don't give our hubbies the credit they deserve, I am sure he appreciates it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoguht that was a way cute post Kelli. You two are jsut so cute together. I so hope we ll get that house by you guys...Maybe then it ll be easier to hang out more than once a year;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww..... you guys are soooo dang cute you know! Sounds liek Ben is a really GREAT guy! Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I think it's the little things husbands do that are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya my little bro is a pretty cool kid. But Kelli you're not so bad yourself; we sure love you! I guess you guys are just the perfect couple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kelli! I don't know if you remember me but I ran across your blog and had to say hi!! Your blog is so cute, and I loved this post too, aren't husbands the greatest? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so dang cute! You guys are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw! What a good guy! Nice pick Kelli! :) It is ALWAYS good to have a good man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Ben! We never knew you were such a romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ben, stop it! Melanie wishes that I was you now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet!! Don't you just love wonderful husbands! Great job Ben, Kelli deserves every second of being treated like a queen!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys are so cute! I'm glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. well geez Kelly you should have left a comment earlier! I love that keeping in contact with old friends! i will add youo my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys are such cute couple. I love your about me story its way cute!

    ReplyDelete