Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hmmm....

School's out. sigh. so much time on my hands now. Don't worry, I still work full time. But at the hospital that translates into three twelve hour shifts a week... and four wonderful days off. Last week, the first week with no school, I was fairly productive. I cleaned the house, ran the errands, and somehow passed the time without feeling like I was completely wasteful of it. However, this week, I've got a book. and it's a good book. So yesterday, I read... for eight hours. How my body didn't wildly protest to that, I don't know. But it was rather enjoyable. Now what to do with the rest of the summer?!

note: I am not always THAT lazy. Just occasionally, such as when I find a really good book. Or when I feel like watching A&E's five hour "Pride and Prejudice." I do know how to exercise, so try not to judge me too harshly!

9 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful actually!

    Are you a CNA or RN? I can't remember do you work on L&D or MotherBaby? I don't like needles, but I think both of those would be a lot of fun to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to sit around and do nothing but read a book for eight hours...I would take advantage if I were you!!

    oh, and love A&E's Pride and prejudice...I just want to eat up Colin firth!

    hey, I am going to be down in utah around fathers day, we should get together for lunch or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What book were you reading? Enjoy these free days while you can :) I will be down that way sometime in July. Lori is coming from Minnesota for three weeks, so we'll be down at some point during that. Umm, yeah I don't think your lazy either, since last post you wrote about doing a thirty-something mile hike. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha! I need a good book. What was it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you doing CNA or RN? Are you at McKay Dee?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do the same thing with reading, if I am into a good book I will literally read non stop until it is over, I have pulled many 8 hours of reading! haha! Your hiking trip looked awesome, I am so jealous! We should go camping soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kelli! I've been meaning to write you back after the last comment or two you've left me. Of course I remember you. You guys are such a great couple. You look gorgeous, and I'm so glad to see that things are going well. You guys sure are living it up. Thanks for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey!i just got the best idea EVER! i know what you can do with the rest of the summer!!!! :) get prego!!! ;) i'm pretty sure you'll be able to manage it! now get on it! it's time for a baby from you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me and Mahala should come have a girls outing on one of your days off!

    ReplyDelete