Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Look at these faces!!


This is my brother Tyrel's wife Meagan and their two and a half month old girl Mahala. The three of them came up for a visit on Sunday and we had so much fun! I can't get enough of that beautiful baby girl. She's got a darling little pug nose, even more darling because no one knows who it came from. She's got a shock of dark hair and the most adorable smile!



Beautiful baby Mahala!!





On Friday and Saturday Ben and I babysat a friends' little girl. She's a year and a half old and honestly one of the prettiest kids I have ever seen. I didn't get a very good picture of her but even in these crappy phone pics you can see she's beautiful! She was so cuddly, and so so good! I figure if our children are half as well behaved as her then maybe I could handle being a mom!




Absolutely darling, aren't they?



2 comments:

  1. Is someone getting baby hungry? :) I don't blame you if you are...they are cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute pictures Kelli! We miss you guys! we need to do something soon!

    ReplyDelete