Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fairview camping


Over the 24th of July we went camping to Fairview with my family. I know it was a month ago, but hey... we don't have internet quite yet. However, it should finally be hooked up within the next week-ish, plus our tv, which means one thing to me: English. We for some reason have just three channels, all Spanish speaking. Ben rather enjoys watching them, because he understands it all, but I get maybe a fourth of what they're saying, so see ya later. ...Okay off that tangent. We went camping and it was way fun. We went canoeing and float tubing and fishing (which I don't enjoy but I make great company!) So here are some pics. EnJOy!!

Anyone who knows my mom will appreciate this picture. She might not, seeing as how now it's online, but she's hilarious.
Ethan and Mahala. Stinking cute.
Ben and I preparing to go float tubing. I LOVE this!!
One of many pictures of Maddox pretending to sleep on the rocks.
Ben and the girls. Avie is trying to make a peace sign... couldn't quite get that pinky finger to stay down though!
Us and my sister's adorable kids





2 comments:

  1. looks like fun!! And I LOVE your mom...she's hilarious!

    I can't believe how old nikki's kids are getting...I swear time is flying by way to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family. It looks like it was fun, didn't rain or hail. Was probably warm, too. Love the pics

    ReplyDelete